Separating waste at the source by putting the right things in the right bins is one of the easiest ways to stop re-usable and recyclable materials from ending up in landfill.
If you have mixed recycling, separate paper and cardboard recycling, food and garden organics collection, a compost bin or general waste collection then help yourself to these colourful posters. At a glance they help people decide which bin is the right bin for their waste.
There are five free bin posters available to download:
1. General waste, including organic waste
2. General waste, no organic waste allowed
3. Mixed recycling, including paper and cardboard
4. Paper and cardboard recycling
5. Organic waste (for composting or FOGO or chooks!)