Congratulations 2018 Waste NoT Award winners
The winners of the fifth annual Waste NoT Awards were announced at the end of August, with eleven projects selected across several categories for their innovative waste management initiatives in northern Tasmania.
- George Town Neighbourhood House, Interweave Arts and Self Help Workshop Inc – winners in the Not for Profit category.
- Plastic Free Launceston – winner in the Community Group category.
- Trevallyn Primary School Student Leaders, Youngtown Primary and Riverside Primary Waste Warriors – winners in the Primary School category.
- St Helens District High School and Scottsddale High School – winners in the Secondary School category.
- Justwaste Consulting and TP Jones & Co – winners in the Small/medium Organisations category.
The Waste NoT Awards (NoT = Northern Tasmania) is an initiative of the Northern Tasmanian Waste Management Group, which seeks to celebrate the efforts of schools, individuals and organisations in northern Tasmania who are improving their waste management practices.